- 2008 PhD Doctorate degree in Digital Arts, University Paris 8, Paris, France.UFR Aesthetics, Science and Technology of the Art. Doctorate Thesis title: “From Utopia to e-Topia: Emergence of auto-evolving creation in web-based multi-user environments”.
- 2003 Master (DEA) degree in Visual Arts and Contemporary Art, University Paris 8, Paris, France.Diplome d’Etudes Approfondies Thesis title: “Non-site and Digital Art: re-appropriation of Cyberspace mapping”.
- 2002 Diploma in Fine Arts, School of Fine Arts, University of Aristotle of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 1995 A- degree Franco-Hellenique College, Athens, Greece,.
Distinctions – Scholarships
- Qualification – Academic certification (French Ministry of Education) (09/02/2014)
Résultat de la campagne 2014: Qualifié. Corps: Maître de conférences. (Assistant Professor). Section 18: Arts. (Qualified for the position of Associate Professor in Section 18: Arts). N° de qualification:14218261599.
- 2002 Doctorate studies Scholarship of the Foundation of Greek State Scholarships (IKY).